Monday, August 2, 2010

New week, new boys

My weekend was far better spent in the hot tub than chatting with boys! So I don't have much to say today. I did get a ton a messages though, which I am sorting through right now.
Here is a good one:
Dolphin-Boy: "If you want to chat please make the 1st move or if you don't want to discuss subjects like Lady Gaga's sunglasses....delete me so I won't have a hope,which is better for me then I will not be waiting for you. Please write me back."

Can you imagine if I wrote to a guy and was like " Please write me back...don't leave me here hoping to hear from you....whine, whine, whine"

I would never hear back from anyone! Why is it that men are allowed to be what can only be called a bit desperate, but if a woman seems even slightly "needy", we're tossed to the curb? I get so many messages every day practically begging me to chat with them. Begging- I'm not kidding!!

Do women want a guy who is begging you for an IM? I don't.

3 comments:

  1. And what's with the dolphin boy tag? Couldn't he be, I don't know, tiger boy or something instead?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god!!! wait, does he or does he not want to discuss lady gaga's sunglasses? lol
    Love J Job

    ReplyDelete