Tuesday, August 10, 2010

3rd time's a charm

I'm sure you're all sitting on the edge of your seats to find out how my date went. No?

All I want to say is if a man is willing to travel to your shit town 2 days in a row, spend all that time with your crazy, insane friends and drink lots of beer; well then, he's pretty much perfect.

I'm off the dating sites now....what am I going to blog about? I've gotten so many compliments from all of you that I actually don't want to stop writing! I discussed it with HeHasADaughter and we agreed that as long as I'm not airing ALL our dirty laundry, I will keep writing. It's been a very, very long time since I was in the beginning of a new relationship- as in, since I was 18. So things have changed, and so have I. I have no clue on earth how to be a girlfriend anymore. Or especially a GOOD girlfriend. Even though I won't be trying to date anyone else...I'm going to have my work cut out for me anyways. Funny how I never thought of that beforehand. Did I really doubt myself that much in finding someone?

No comments:

Post a Comment